Once your ready to ship your firearm to us, please
notify us by phone or email to let us know your gun is on its
way. Please keep in mind that handguns MUST be shipped via
common carrier (UPS, FedEx) and can only be shipped via NEXT DAY
air transportation. Rifles and Shotguns can be sent via Ground
Regulations for these carriers can be found here:
Be sure and comply with all regulations, this is
VERY important. ECP&W is not responsible for making sure
you comply with the laws on a federal, state, or local
level. Each carrier listed above has their own set of
regulations that you must follow, so please read them carefully
once you select a carrier.
Once your firearm work is complete, you will be
notified by telephone and payment information will be
collected. Return shipping will be charged on your final
Please contact us by phone for an estimated
completion time on your job. If your in a hurry -
please contact us before sending your firearm to us.
A basic list of guidelines for
shipping your firearm(s) to us:
1. Full handguns must be shipped by
NEXT DAY AIR either UPS or FedEx. You CANNOT ship full handguns by USPS.
Shotguns & Rifles may be shipped via ground service, check
with your carrier for details.
2. Take it to a service center, not the UPS Store, any pack and ship place, or
3. UPS and FedEx require you to notify them you are shipping a firearm. Declare it as an 'unloaded firearm going in for repair'.
4. BE SURE IT IS UNLOADED! DO NOT INCLUDE AMMUNITION WITH YOUR GUN.
5. Pack it well, separating the frame and slide if an auto and
6. Insure it for replacement value, insurance is CHEAP.
7. Ship it to:
1236 Chester Springs Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
8. Do not put GUN, FIREARM, or our full company name on the outside of the package
9. Include your contact details in the box - VERY IMPORTANT.
10. Give a thorough description of what you want done to your firearm, don't assume we'll remember our conversation with you.
If you are unclear about any of these instructions, please contact us prior to shipping.
Disclaimer: The information
provided on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge as
of this time of publication (05/01/15), verification of this
information should be done by the shipper to insure compliance
with all local, state, federal laws.
Elite Custom Plating - Phoenixville, PA 19460